Appraiser Retainer Fee Agreement
Twin City Public Adjusting, LLC (TCPA), or their representative is hereby hired to assist as an independent Appraiser for the undersigned herein for the fee; Fee is due at time of naming a member of "TCPA" as your Appraiser.
Please have your team present and acting as your expert(s). Your team will need to supply the appraisal panel with documents including but not limited to the following items.
1) Professional testimony as per the repair strategy estimate provided by your team.
2) Provide a detailed estimate of repair for consideration of appraisal panel.
3) If Date of Loss is an issue, please provide the appraisal panel with documentation that supports your storm date.
4) Your team will mark all damage prior to the appraisal inspection.
5) Itel Reports and statements regarding product availability.
(i) Fee Structure
1. The fee for the appraisal retainer is for one workday of eight hours. Additional time beyond one standard workday of 8 hours will be billed at $225 per hour.
2. Personal property will be billed out at $225 per hour.
3. Expert Witness, Deposition, or Testimony will be billed out at $225 per hour.
4. Commercial Building Appraisals will be billed out at $3200.00 per day.
5. Appraisals outside of Minnesota will be billed out at $225.00 per hour plus expenses. Expenses will be billed “at cost” which includes but not limited to fuel, food, lodging, airfare. Minimum retainer fee of $2500.00
6. A $750 cancellation fee will be applied to all appraisals that are canceled or settled prior to the date of appraisal.
*All documentation must be provided to the appraisal panel 14 days prior to the onsite appraisal inspection date. The Umpire fees are a 50% burden of insured and a 50% burden of the insurer.
DISCLAIMER OF GUARANTEE AND ESTIMATES. Nothing in this Agreement and nothing in Twin City Public Adjusting, LLC's statements to client will be construed as a promise or guarantee about the outcome of this matter.
1. Hold Harmless
1. Insured or Insured’s representative shall fully defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Twin City Public Adjusting, LLC and it’s affiliates from any and all claims, lawsuits, demands, causes of action, liability, loss, damage and/or injury, of any kind whatsoever ( including without limitation all claims for monetary loss, property damage, equitable relief, personal injury and/or wrongful death), whether brought by an individual or other entity, or imposed by a court of law or by administrative action of any federal, state, or local governmental body or agency, arising out of, in any way whatsoever, any acts, omissions, negligence, or willful misconduct on the part of Twin City Public Adjusting, LLC by Twin City Public Adjusting, LLC, its officers, owners, personnel, employees, agents, contractors, invitees, or volunteers. This indemnification applies to and includes, without limitation, the payment of all penalties, fines, judgments, awards, decrees, attorneys’ fees, and related costs or expenses, and any reimbursements to Twin City Public Adjusting, LLC by Twin City Public Adjusting, LLC, for all legal fees, expenses, and costs incurred by it.